(Circle of Red Members in attendance at the 2019 Southern NJ Go Red for Women Luncheon)
What is the Circle of Red (Red Dress Circle and Red Tie Brigade)?
The Circle of Red (Red Dress Circle -women and Red Tie Brigade – men) is a passionate group of women and men committed to educating others about the prevention of cardiovascular diseases and stroke in a fun, heart-healthy way. Members have the influence and resources to significantly impact the community and provide a personal commitment to help find a cure for the number one killer of women.
The mission of the Circle of Red is to improve heart health awareness, provide funding for community education, programs, and support activities specific to women’s heart disease and stroke.
· Grow membership through networking and relationships
· Support community action initiatives that promote heart healthy lifestyles, especially in
· Promote awareness of heart disease risk factors for women through grassroots efforts at the
· Find new funding opportunities for the Circle of Red to extend, reach and develop new and
· Increase continuing medical education programs to help physicians incorporate the American Heart
Association guidelines for preventing heart disease among women.
Who is a Circle of Red Member?
A Circle of Red Member is an individual who can provide a personal commitment annually of $1,000 or above.
· Two (2) VIP seats at the Go Red for Women luncheon, April 24, 2020;
· Special on-site signage and recognition at the Go Red for Women luncheon and photo opportunity;
· A special Circle of Red gift that shows your support for Go Red for Women.
Make it your mission to become a part of the Circle of Red. Your support, influence and gift will make a tremendous impact in the lives of so many women. Please contact Grace Donatucci at Grace.Donatucci@heart.org or 609.223.3708 for more information on how you can join the Circle of Red.